At WALDRICH COBURG we have imaginative engineers and highly qualified people to develop and manufacture large machine tools with highest accuracies.
Therefore we put much value on a top education and a strong employer brand.
Highest quality standards and a consequent customer orientation are our guiding principles. In our factory in Coburg we produce portal milling machines,
vertical turning machines as well as grinding machines. Our machines are sold worldwide over all industries, for example for the machining of diesel motor housings,
in the power plant, machine tool and mold & die industry.
We are the right partner if you look for precision, high performance, work piece accuracy, complex technology solutions and production efficiency.
WALDRICH COBURG stands for quality, technology and innovation Made in Germany.
“We are a partner of the Blue Competence sustainability initiative. Blue Competence
(www.bluecompetence.net) is an initiative of the VDMA (www.vdma.org) to promote sustainability in the
mechanical and plant engineering industry, but also to provide sustainable solutions for the industry. With our partnership,
we commit ourselves to adhere to the 12 sustainability guidelines of the mechanical and plant
engineering industry (www.bluecompetence.net/about)."
Sustainability Guidelines of the Mechanical Engineering Industry
Our comprehension of trendsetting sustainability is based on the principles of economic success, fairness, respect & responsibility and includes the dimensions of society, ecology & economy. We comprehend sustainable action in terms of the definition of the Brundtland-report(1) and the definitions of the German “Rat für Nachhaltige Entwicklung(2)“.
1. Sustainability is a crucial part of our company strategy.
2. We create solid business schemes with sustainable values and secure entrepreneurial success.
3. Our technologies and solutions promote worldwide sustainable developments.
4. Sustainable thinking and action are represented in our processes and products.
5. We act with consideration of resources and stand up for climate protection.
6. Our staff is our most valuable asset. We promote engagement and participation.
7. We stand up for keeping the human rights.
8. Our company is a habitat.
9. We take responsibility in our region.
10. We do, what we promise!
11. We actively cultivate the network with all participants.
12. We transparently communicate our sustainable action.
(1) „Sustainable development meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.“ (Brundtland-report, 1987)
(2)„Sustainable development means to consider ecological aspects equal to social and economic aspects. Therefore, sustainable economy means: For our children and grandchildren, we must leave behind us a sound ecological and economic structure.“ (Rat für Nachhaltige Entwicklung, 2001)
In 1919 the engineer Adolf Waldrich (until then a partner of the company H.A. Waldrich Siegen) came to Coburg together with the engineer Emil Hardt.
They took a small factory in the Gerbergasse with 20 employees and founded the firm "Globuswerke" in February 1920.
The company had its largest workforce in 1970 with 1,000 employees. The market development required ever larger and more precise machines.
WALDRICH COBURG NA, Inc
4800 Pittsburgh Avenue
«WALDRICH COBURG» LLC
Prospekt Andropova 18, Korpus 6, Office 6-18
Rm. C618, Beijing Lufthansa Center (Building 1),